Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Moxie Pod, Interlude 2: Trek Trax Atlanta

I've been a little behind this week, but don't worry, Webisode Wednesday is here and so is your Moxie. This just in: Mz. Magnus, your's truly, has been asked to attend the upcoming TREK TRAX convention in Atlanta, Georgia on the weekend of April 20th. Well, naturally I said yes right away. Well, the next thing I know the convention has been endorsed by the Klingon Assault Group International as the Klingon Konvention of the year.Oh, my! Anyhoo, I'm still going. I'll show those Klingons what Klass is.


Check out the web site for Trek Trax Atlanta at the TREK TRAX ATLANTA WEBSITE. Now, Mz. Moxie is obviously the most important of all guests. Why, Moxie Magnus is practically a household name (If you haven't been to Alpha Centauri then it's not my problem). And any school child knows of her legendary importance in negotiating the Sino-Andorian Hairpiece Peace Agreement. Anyhoo, The photos on the site are arranged in reverse order of importance. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll find mine there, right after the mic guy for Shatner's Priceline commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment