Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Moxie Pod, Episode 4: The Naked Time

You know, there are a million ways to die in space; space madness being among them. And then when you open up the big can of whip-ass that is space madness, you'll find that there are a million different forms of space madness. Like Russian dolls within Russian dolls, just contemplating space madness can lead to space madness. Now let's see, where was I?  Is it hot in here or is it just me? I think I'm having flashback. And if it's my flashback, why am I seeing little Johnny Rambo in my head?



ANYHOO...This week's podcast is about that recent horrible outbreak of SPACE MADNESS that broke out on the ship and nearly killed us all. We actually only had one casualty and that was my dear Joey Tormolen, another of my ill-fated suitors (don't worry, McCoy has upped my dose of grief meds).

Now, of course, this episode corresponds to the historical record called The Naked Time. (Star Trek, The Original Series, Season 1, Episode 4 (by airdate): The Naked Time--currently available on instant watch on Netflix and available on DVD).

And so, without further ado, Please enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment