Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Moxie Pod, Episode 3: Where No Man Has Gone Before

Death is always close in the vacuum of space; but fortunately so is school spirit! Give me an "R"! Give me an "I"! Give me a "P"! Go boldly into that dark night, Gary Mitchell, fellow Starfleet Honeybadger. You will be remembered as one heck of a quarterback and...well, isn't that good enough?


If you would like to refresh your memory about tonight's webisode, check out Starfleet's historical records (Star Trek, The Original Series, Season 1, Episode 3 (by airdate): Where No Man Has Gone Before--currently available on instant watch on Netflix and available on DVD).



And please, I need your help. If you like this video, please "like" it on Youtube and share it with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. what did we do without you moxie? this was another perfect moxie pod. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dion! I'm so glad I can bring some fun to the downtrodden masses of the 21st century, much like you, who will be annihilated in the coming horrors of World War III. Oops, I think I've already said too much.

    ReplyDelete