Monday, February 13, 2012

The Music of the Spheres

This week, we're taking time away from our busy adventures for a musical interlude. Yes, you heard that right. The Moxie Pod on Webisode Wednesday will be all about the boys in the band Five Year Mission! Oh, and did I neglect to tell you that I, Moxie, that I am a classically trained cycletar player. It's almost a lost art in the 23rd century which is why people love to hear me play! Yes, I know what you're thinking. How could so much talent be combined with so much beauty? And I don't know how to answer that. All I know is that it doesn't happen often.

Now here's Mr. Spock picking up on what I was throwing down, you dig?

We do have a number of musically talented crew members. Spock plays the Vulcan lyre and Uhura sings and Kirk talks a song better than just about anyone! Just last week, we were throwing down a groove in Rec Room 6. (Remember the picture of me sitting there bored? Well, that was just part of the story!)

As I mentioned our captain can talk a song like no one else (excluding, of course, Pearl Bailey). And here's just a little sample:


Now, don't forget to tune in on Webisode Wednesday for The Moxie Pod and I'll tell you all you want to know about my friends in FIVE YEAR MISSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment